Truck accident claims are complex because they often involve the truck’s driver, the trucking company, other drivers, and insurance companies. It takes a skilled truck accident lawyer to help you sort through all the facts, figure out who or what is at fault, and get you the money you deserve.
Our skilled truck crash lawyers in San Diego will:
- Investigate the scene of the accident.
- Get a hold of and look over the police report.
- Locate and question potential witnesses, issue a sub-opena for the truck driver’s GPS log, and investigate the driver’s driving record.
- The maintenance records and personnel files of the transportation company should be questioned.
- Gather evidence from medical sources to create a record of your injuries and treatment.
- The insurance company and opposing counsel should be negotiated with in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement. If required, a truck accident claim should be filed.
Above everything else, we will work hard to secure you the just repay you deserve, which may include damages such as:
- Medical costs
- Rehabilitative expenses
- The loss of wages, both present and in the future
- The feeling of pain and the agony
- Emotional discomfort
- Permanent impairment/disfigurement
- Replacement services
- The loss of one’s ability to experience joy in life and one’s company
We are able to assist you in filing a wrongful death claim in the event that a member of your family was killed in an accident involving a vehicle. This will allow you to receive compensation for the final medical bills as well as other damages. During this trying time, we will be here for you to lend support and assistance as you search for justice and inner calm.
What Is The Time Limit For Filing A Claim After A Truck Accident In The State Of California?
As a victim of a truck accident, you have to move promptly to file your truck injury claim in order to make sure you meet the filing deadline, also known as the statute of limitations, in California. An injury claim must be submitted to the civil courts within two years of the date of the heavy truck accident or the discovery of the injury in order to comply with California law. This time period begins on the date of the accident itself. In most cases, a claim will be dismissed by the courts if the appropriate legal action is not taken within the prescribed amount of time following an accident or wrongful death. After a collision involving a big truck, you shouldn’t wait to take any action.
Get in Touch with Our Experienced Truck Accident Attorney Serving California Today!
If you or a member of your family was hurt in a truck accident, you or they may be eligible for financial compensation through a settlement for truck accidents. The seasoned personal injury attorneys at 2H Law Firm can assist you in your quest for the justice and financial recompense you are entitled to get. We ask that you get in touch with us as soon as you can so that we can book your no-cost initial consultation. You can phone us at (619) 374-9320.